- Two valve anodized aluminum black body
- Triple Seal™ piston valves
- 1/2″ – 20 UNF Fittings (5/16 SAE)
- 3-1/8” (80 mm) class 1.0 accuracy gauges
- Sure grip rubber over metal valve handles
- Protective gauge boots
- Extra access port in center with Schrader valve and hanging hook
- Large, 5 digit LCD display with low battery indicator
- Easy 2 button control (On/Off and Units)
- Select from 4 different vacuum units (at any time)
- Atmospheric to 0 micron pressure range
- Auto-Off after 10 minutes of no use
- Operates up to 20 continuous hours on one 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Compatible with all refrigerant gases (including ammonia)
- Field cleanable sensor
- Includes stainless steel T connector, hanger hook, vinyl storage case, and Quick Start Guide all packed in a clear clamshell
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with US and foreign components.
Incorporating the latest ergonomic research and advanced design its easy to handle and delivers high precision with Class1.0 accuracy.
The integrated, impact-resistant body design provides outstanding protection. With ball valve handle and easy folding hook design, they are easy to carry.
The NML1 features high sensitivity, fast response time, long sensor service time and stable performance.
Since the NML1 uses a heated semiconductor, do not use in highly concentrated, flammable and mixed gas environments.
- Semiconductor Long Life Sensor
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Sniffing Fan – 2cfm Fan for small leaks
- Refrigerants – CFC,HCFC,HFC
- Sensitivity – < 3.0 grams / year (R134a)
- Battery Life – > 8 hours
- Easy to carry
- 1yr Warranty
Tied of installing split system airconditioners by yourself and doing it the hard way? Along comes the perfect extra set of hands.
The MIGHTYBRACKET installation support tool will make light work of your next install. The MIGHTYBRACKET takes the weight of the unit freeing up both hands to complete the installation both quickly and professionally. No more ladder balancing acts and uncomfortable flares!
• Allows single person installation
• Simple clip-on support
• Does not damage walls
• Use on most brands of mini splits
• Folds for easy storage
• Includes tote bag
- Professional manufactory made 2-valve testing manifolds gauge for air conditioning and refrigeration system.
- Suitable for R410a.
- High accuracy and super shockproof 80mm diameter pressure gauge for easy read with front calibration access port.
- Scale reading in °C, °F, Psi and Bar.
- 1.5M length 3 pcs charging hose working pressure 800PSI burst 3000PSI.
- 2x adapters with 5/16″ SAE female and 1/4″ SAE male.
- Solid light weight carry case.